MESH is seeking a creative and skilled graphic design intern for the spring semester of 2019. The intern will work closely with the Creative Director, designers, and developers to design and produce work for our small business and nonprofit clients.
This is a part-time position, with compensation dependent on experience. We expect a time commitment of at least 12 hours a week.
The intern will have the opportunity to contribute to design work, both print and digital based in a small studio setting. Other tasks will include:
– print and web production work
– designing client presentations
– creating wireframes and comps for web
– working within brand guidelines
– studio maintenance (watering plants, ordering snacks, etc)