MESH is seeking a creative and skilled intern for our Charleston studio. The intern will work closely with the operations manager to assist with the daily operations of the studio and to oversee & coordinate our MakeShop community space.
This is a part-time position, with compensation or school credit, dependent on experience. We expect a time commitment of at least 12 hours a week.
The intern will have the opportunity to work alongside a creative team and get a first-hand experience with the operations of a graphic design and web development studio, as well as managing a makerspace for the community. Other tasks will include:
– errands (deliver documents, mail, one-off tasks, pick up supplies etc)
– studio maintenance (watering plants, ordering snacks, etc)
– in-studio printing / scanning
– coordinating Makers Meetups and other events for MakeShop
– responsible for set up and clean up of events