Loving Sagmeister’s new site, and his sugar type makes my heart sing.
Here is his list of “Things I have Learned in my Life So Far”.
- Helping other people helps me.
- Having guts always works out for me.
- Thinking that life will be better in the future is stupid. I have to live now.
- Organising a charity group is surprisingly easy.
- Being not truthful always works against me.
- Everything I do always comes back to me.
- Assuming is stifling.
- Drugs feel great in the beginning and become a drag later on.
- Over time I get used to everything and start taking for granted.
- Money does not make me happy.
- My dreams have no meaning.
- Keeping a diary supports personal development.
- Trying to look good limits my life.
- Material luxuries are best enjoyed in small doses.
- Worrying solves nothing.
- Complaining is silly. Either act or forget.
- Everybody thinks they are right.
- If I want to explore a new direction professionally, it is helpful to try it out for myself first.
- Low expectations are a good strategy.
- Everybody who is honest is interesting.
Our little Elk City neighborhood is growing and we’re so thrilled to see a food truck and our favorite made-from-scratch donut company become a brick and mortar! It seems like just yesterday we were designing your donut logo and sweet black bear, and now this! It was a privilege and honor to paint this little bear we illustrated on your storefront this weekend. ❤️Welcome to the neighborhood @vandaliadonutco 🍩❤️ #elkcitywv #donutlove
Published on Mar 11, 2019
Here’s to more females in leadership. #happinternationalwomensday #lookingatappalachia
Published on Mar 09, 2019
Spending our #InternationalWomensDay inspired and awed by Wild Friends Foods (@wild_friends) ⭐️ We love working with women-led companies and are proud to have designed and illustrated Fuel Her Future, launching today at #expowest2019 in California! Fuel Her Future gives 1% of all Wild Friends sales to help women and girls achieve their dreams, starting with @girlsinc of the Pacific Northwest 🎉 We’re honored to work with the team at Wild Friends and excited about all the collaborations in our future! Happy International Women’s Day y’all 💎 (which should pretty much be everyday, let’s be real) 💕
Published on Mar 08, 2019
Rotate your device for best experience!