Loving Sagmeister’s new site, and his sugar type makes my heart sing.
Here is his list of “Things I have Learned in my Life So Far”.
- Helping other people helps me.
- Having guts always works out for me.
- Thinking that life will be better in the future is stupid. I have to live now.
- Organising a charity group is surprisingly easy.
- Being not truthful always works against me.
- Everything I do always comes back to me.
- Assuming is stifling.
- Drugs feel great in the beginning and become a drag later on.
- Over time I get used to everything and start taking for granted.
- Money does not make me happy.
- My dreams have no meaning.
- Keeping a diary supports personal development.
- Trying to look good limits my life.
- Material luxuries are best enjoyed in small doses.
- Worrying solves nothing.
- Complaining is silly. Either act or forget.
- Everybody thinks they are right.
- If I want to explore a new direction professionally, it is helpful to try it out for myself first.
- Low expectations are a good strategy.
- Everybody who is honest is interesting.